Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tasting- Opera Prima Pink Moscato

Name: Opera Prima Pink Moscato
Variety: 97% Muscat, 3% Tempranillo
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: NV
Price: $5.95

Winery review: This fine sparkling presents and intense aroma of fresh berries and tropical fruits with hints of white flavor petals. Delicate bubbles caress the palate offering a silky and pleasant sweetness well balanced by a crisp, refreshing finish. Ideal on it own, as an aperitif or with all types of sweets and desserts.

My Review:  This wine was my favorite of the tasting.  I actually bought a bottle!  I have never had a sparking wine before and this was a great first try.  I enjoyed the bubbly pink texture, and sweet smell.  It tasted like I was drinking flowers.  I left the bottle uncapped over night and I swear the wine tasted better!

Food: I did not have this wine with food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment