Thursday, April 18, 2013


Name: Chandon Sweet Cuvee 

Variety: NV
Region: Californa 
Country: United States  
Year: 2009
Price: $9.95

Winery review: 
This wine is an innovative sparkling wine style revealing vibrant stone fruit and floral aromas with rich, luscious mouthfeel. This wine enlivens the senses and sparks spontaneous moments, complementing your passion for a good life.

My Review: The wine had a brown with a golden tint color that I was not a fan of.  I was not expecting it to be a sparkling wine by just looking at it.  The smell was not very strong slight flowers on the nose.  I enjoyed the bubble as always but I was not fond of the almost woody taste I got from it.  Definitely no fruity taste.  I would not like to try this wine again.

Food: I did not have this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment