Thursday, April 25, 2013


Tasting- Lobetia Tempranillo 




Name: Lobetia 
Variety: Tempranillo 
Region: La Mancha 
Country: Spain 
Year: 2011
Price: $9.95

Winery review: 
Organically and naturally grown and made, this wine allows the varietal and the terroir to stand out cleanly. It shows a nice cherry color with a violet shade because of its youth. Red berries and cherries on the nose. On the palate it is fresh, slightly astringent, and harmonious with a long finish.


My Review:  I was really happy with the taste of this wine. I am not really sure if I would enjoy the taste if I was eating food with this wine but the dark cherry aroma and taste was interesting, maybe for a dessert wine. I would recommend this wine to my friends to try with dark chocolate or sharp cheese.  

Food: I did not have this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment