Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tasting- Heritage Chardonnay 


I got the box!!!



Name: Heritage  Chardonnay 
Variety: 100% Chardonnay 
Region: California 
Country: United States 
Year: 2011
Price: $21.95/5L

Winery review: "
An excellent, dry white wine with apple and pear flavors. A crisp wine with a clean finish. Semi-dry and medium-bodied.." 

My Review: This chardonnay was definitely enjoyable.  Not a very flavor filled wine, but a nice simple Chardonnay.  Great by itself.  A smooth pear smell on the nose.  The taste was crisp and quick no lingering after taste, which you know I appreciate.  I wouldnt bring this wine out for a nice dinner, however for that price for a whole 5 liter box its a great wine for just sitting around watching a movie with friends!! 

Food: I did not have this wine with food. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment