Sunday, April 14, 2013


Tasting- Wilson Daniels




Name:  Wilson Daniels
Variety: Merlot  
Region: Central Coast, Californa 
Country: United States
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Winery review:  Made predominantly from Paso Robles grapes, the wine is full-bodied and silky yet robust, with aromas of black cherry and plum and a palate of blackberry, raspberry and blueberry jam laced with vanilla and toast.

My Review:   This wine was interesting.  The image was golden red.  The smell was strong of dried cherry, but not a strong fragence very gentle on the nose.  The taste was the most ineresting part it was a mix of smoke and saltyness almost.  I did not enjoy it but the salt and berry mix was an interesting combination.  Any salty tasting foods/drinks are not pleasing to my personal palate so this wine is not for me.

Food: I did not have this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment