Friday, March 29, 2013

Tasting- Canyon Road Chardonnay 


Name:  Canyon Road Chardonnay 
Variety:
 100% Chardonnay
Region:
 California
Country:
 United States
Year:
 2011
Price:
 $6.95

Winery review:
 Medium-bodied wine with notes of crisp apple and ripe citrus fruit with a hint of cinnamon spice.  Delicious complement to grilled chicken, lighter pasta dishes or mild cheeses.  

My Review:  I must say I am starting to notice I like a lot of types of chardonnays.  I did not get much of a smell like the other wines this week but the taste was great.  Very mild apple flavor with a slight tartness at the end with a smooth butter taste.  I really enjoyed this wine, maybe not one I would sit and drink while doing homework but I would like to taste it again with food.  I would recommend this wine!

Food:
 I did not have this wine with food. 







No comments:

Post a Comment