Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tasting- Dibon Cava Brut Reserve




Name: Dibon Cava Brut Reserve 
Variety: 45% Macabeo, 25% Xarel-lo, 30% Parellada
Region: Penedes 
Country: Spain 
Year: NV
Price: $9.95

Winery review: Light gold with plenty of bubbles, this wine has aromas of apples and pears with pleasant floral notes. Crisp and light-bodied on the palate, stone fruit flavors are accompanied by a mild minerality and
balanced acidity. A delicious sparkler for a great price!

My Review: This wine was my favorite of the tasting.  Sparkling wines are really becoming my favorites.  I definitely smelled the fruity hint of the wine I could not distinguish what exactly differently not berry just a calmer smell, ( apparently of apples and pears!).  The taste was just easy to drink, light, enjoyable.  I could see this wine going well with desserts possibly or other light foods.  I would recommend this wine to anyone! 

Food: I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment