Saturday, March 9, 2013


Tasting- Potluck Sweet Malbec


Name: Potluck Sweet Malbec
Variety: Malbec
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Winery Review: Deep red brilliant with violet hints. Complex, fruity, and 
predominant red fruits. Easy to drink, round with persistent 
sweetness, very well balanced with sweet tannins.

My Review: This wine was definitely more mild then the other dark wines.  The smell was not strong maybe a little fruity but honestly I got my general red wine smell.  I liked the taste more than i thought.  There was not strong spicy or oaky flavor just a red sweet wine.  I would actually like to try this wine again with food.  I am not sure which one it would match up with though!

Food:  I did not have food with this wine.  

Food: 

No comments:

Post a Comment